5 Stylish Ways to Use Balloons
The team at LMP absolutely loves to use balloons as a decor element in our parties. As much as we fawn over flowers and cakes, balloons truly do "wow" the guests. Whether it's a kids party or an adult soiree, balloons kick up the level of fun in any space. See our 5 favorite ways to style balloons into your event:
1. Solid Garland with Greenery and Florals: For Dylan's first birthday, Seri and Mandy went with a fiesta theme, using hot pink, orange, yellow and green in contrast to the beautiful white party space they used in Toronto. This plain white garland was chic and festive, making the florals and greenery really come to life.
2. Jumbo Confetti Balloons with Tassels: When we're trying to please a younger crowd, like at this state fair themed birthday party, we love to add color anywhere possible. Confetti and tassels on our jumbo balloons add the perfect touch for a party of kids.
3. Color Theme Wrap Around Garland: We love balloon garlands of any kind, but this pink themed garland at the Women Who Inspire Brunch last summer was particularly stunning. Not only did the colors pop in against the bright blue summer sky, but the wrap around the column made a serious impact on the decor.
4. Printed Balloon Clusters: For this Barnyard Birthday Bash last year, the cow print balloon clusters gave a fun look to the entire party, drawing the eyes of the guests up and around the room, when usually they're so busy looking down at their kids. Giving the parents a chance to appreciate the party is just as important as impressing the kids!
5. Mixed Balloon Clusters with Themed Weights: For this amazing Around the World Bat Mitzvah, LMP styled some amazing mixed balloon clusters- jumbo, metallic, and solid balloons with amazing ribbons, tissue fans, and weighted by GLOBES. How cute.
Have a great idea for balloons? Let us know so we can test it out sometime!