Grilled Pineapple Tiki Cocktail
There's nothing quite like a tropical drink to fuel your "summer CAN'T be over" mentality. Enjoy your Labor day with this sweet concoction that will make you feel like you're eternally on vacation. Watch the video above (or read below) to see how we made it!
1. Grill your pineapple until it has charred edges- we used a culinary torch, but a grill works just the same!
2. In a shaker, pour 2oz white rum, .5oz coconut water, 2.5oz pineapple juice, and .25oz lime juice.
3. Shake it up!
4. Add a generous amount of crushed ice to your cup.
5. Pour your shaken cocktail over the ice.
6. Garnish your drink with all the fun stuff- fruit slices, rosemary, and drink umbrellas are our fav!
We hope you have a GREAT end to summer- ideally on a beach somewhere, drinking this cocktail. Happy Labor Day!