This week, Seri totally saved me... We've had a lot going on these past few weeks, with the new year and several big events coming down the pipeline. So, for this weeks cocktail post, I couldn't find the time to actually make and shoot it!
Thankfully, Seri stepped in to save the day, and made one of her specialties - Micheladas!
To be honest, I had never heard of this delicious cocktail before last week. It is always very exciting to try something new, and i'm so thankful that Seri was able to introduce us to this guy.
Here's what you need:-1 lime cut into 4 wedges -Kosher Salt -Ice cubes -1 beer (we used Corona, but also like Negra Modelo) -Couple of drops of Hot Sauce -Couple of drops of Worcestershire sauce
Here's what to do:
1) Use a knife to cut a slit into one of your lime wedges. Go over the rim of your glass with the lime wedge. 2) Sprinkle a bunch of Kosher salt onto a flat plate. Garnish the rim of your glass that you just wet with the lime with the Kosher salt.
3) Fill your glass with ice, or use one jumbo ice cube. 4) Add a few dashes of hot sauce (depending on how spicy you like things - you can always add more)
5) Add a few dashes of Worcestershire sauce.
6) Squish a wedge of lime juice into your drink. 7) Fill the rest of your glass with beer.
8) Add a wedge of lime to the rim of your glass to garnish
And there you go! You have a delicious beer-tail to serve while watching the super bowl, or anytime, really! This drink is especially great because you can make it as spicy and worcestershire-ey as you like. I love a drink that is yummy and customizable.
You can also see the behind the scenes making of my cocktails, and many more everyday LMP activities on Snapchat by following us at @LMPNYC!